[3830] ARRL160 K5NZ M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL160 K5NZ M/S HP
From: k5nz@aol.com (k5nz@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 09:25:02 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K5NZ
Operator(s): W5MJ,N5XJ,NM5X,K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 23

Total:     899     76        9      =  159970

Club/Team: TeamCramp.com

Comments:

Thanks to the guys that came over to operate, there is no way I would have done
this SO. Though I appreciate those who choose QRP, I had to cuss you every QSO!
 Your not the one that has to pull that weak puny signal out of the noise, we
do! lol
Surprised at how many DX called us but never really found much in the DX
window?  My hats of to the SO guys that sat thru those 10-18 hour rates Sat
night!

73 c ya next week on 10
k5nz