[3830] ARRL160 W8VE(W8VE,N8PW,K8DX) SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL160 W8VE(W8VE,N8PW,K8DX) SO HP
From: k8dx@raex.com (k8dx@raex.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 11:32:47 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W8VE
Operator(s): W8VE,N8PW,K8DX
Station: K8DX

Class: SO HP
QTH: OHIO
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:     720     67       20      =  131,885

Club/Team: NORTH COAST CONTESTERS

Comments:

I had a couple of the local guys come over to operate this one.  W8VE
has had his license for years and does some contesting.  N8PW just got
his ticket in February!  Friday night they were "running" EU's when I
came downstairs to check on them.  They worked SP7GIQ, YU1EXY, and
IT9ZGY in a row!  Due to other commitments they just operated Friday
night, and when I got home late Saturday night, I got on and worked
a few more.

Scott K8DX