[3830] ARRL160 K2UOP SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL160 K2UOP SO HP
From: k2uop@raven-villages.net (k2uop@raven-villages.net)
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 22:48:30 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K2UOP
Operator(s): K2UOP
Station: K2UOP

Class: SO HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:     773     67        8      =  117,750

Club/Team: PVRC

Comments:

INV L, Low dipole(but I'm at 1800 ft ASL) NE/SW 500' Beverage, 120' snake.
FT-1000mp, Titan II amp.
I really enjoyed this contest, because I didn't have to worry about turning
a yagi in the correct direction.  I thought I was  hearing well, but where
do some of these big guns find all the DX stations?  My score was a personal
best so I am pleased.  Thanks for all the QSO's.  Now on to 10M next weekend.