[3830] ARRL10 W4AN(W4PA) SO CW HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL10 W4AN(W4PA) SO CW HP
From: w4pa@yahoo.com (w4pa@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:06:13 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W4AN
Operator(s): W4PA
Station: W4AN

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   CW:   2205    153
  SSB:
----------------------
Total:   2205    153  =  1,349,460

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Just a tad short of the 1.38M score and the W/VE single op CW
record I snagged from W4AN last year.  Congratulations in advance to W4ZV -
at 3% claimed above the record you may survive log checking for a new high
mark.
Not as good band conditions compared to last year and the WW CW two weeks ago.
JA opening was real short Saturday night and the band died a horrible death
at 0115Z.  Had 5 QSO's between 0115Z and 0300Z when I finally heard
not one signal anywhere and even tuned through the phone band to hear
the roaring silence.  Ack!

73,
Scott Robbins, W4PA