[3830] ARRL10 DK8LV SO CW HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL10 DK8LV SO CW HP
From: dk8lv@dk8lv.net (dk8lv@dk8lv.net)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:45:42 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: DK8LV
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: JO44VQ
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   CW:   1312    140
  SSB:
----------------------
Total:   1312    140  =  734,720

Club: Bavarian Contest Club - BCC

Comments:

RIG: IC-761, AMP, 5ele@60ft

Wont call it bad condx, but expected some better :-)
On saturday 4 hours with rates >100, just one W6 (CA) and band
closed very fast - but nice scatter condx everywhere into EU.
Sunday was much better for S&P, low rates but some nice mult´s.
W6/7 came in late at 270deg (normal 325) and weak. Nearly each one
was a new state...finally I missed WY for WAS.
VE´s were also bad up here in north-germany.
So not what I expected b4 the contest started, should do better next...hmmm,
next sunpeak 201X.
Oh yes and there was a highlight - TNX PER JX7DFA for a "new one on ten"!

Thanks all for calling me.

73 Stephan, DK8LV