[3830] OK1RI - ARRL 10m - SO / MIX / HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] OK1RI - ARRL 10m - SO / MIX / HP
From: jirka@jimaz.cz (Jiří Šanda)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 21:10:36 +0100
                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 2000

      Call:      OK1RI
      Category:  Single Operator
      Power:     High Power
      Band:      Mono 10
      Mode:      Mixed Mode
      Country:   Czech Republic

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW      898     3592       51       92
      SSB     1367     2734       50      100

      Totals  2265     6326      101      192  =   1,853,518

Equipment Description:  IC775DSP + PPA 750W OUT
 ANT:   1.tower - 4 * 6 EL OWA @ 13/19/25/31 m rotating together
                  below 6 el. OWA fix to AFRICA
          2.tower - 2 * 6 EL OWA @ 13/20 m rotating together - modified design
1.2
m longer boom compared to original

Remarks:
1.I was too much on SSB and too few on CW.
2.The multipliers - I could do probably nothing about W + VE but I should
have CT, GM...  on CW  and TK, Z3, HI.... on SSB but it is endless.
3.I guess that the bad Sunday on CQ WW - phone was considerably better
compared to this Saturday and Saturday this weekend was better than
Sunday....
4.With my not "small" antennas I do not have a single WA,UT,MT,WY,VE7 !
5.Since the propagation was pure all the USA was on the beginning and end of
the EU propagation window completely busy working each other and they never
bother to play with marginal weak Europeans (like myself). I was SP-ing and
it always took some time to brake the pile up while calling some stronger W
which made it through to middle Eu., quite often I did not made it, he was
busy working W9,0 etc.

Club Affiliation:

                             Signature ___Jiri_Sanda________

           MAILING ADDRESS: