[3830] ARRL 10 DF3KV SO SSB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 DF3KV SO SSB HP
From: DF3KV@aol.com (DF3KV@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:08:27 EST
eBBN8h503336
Sender: owner-3830@contesting.com

                    ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 2000

      Call: DF3KV                    Country:  Fed. Rep. of Germany
                                     Category: Single Operator High Power

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      SSB     1379     2756       55       93

      Totals  1379     2756       55       93  =   408,184

Time on: 22 hrs

Equipment Description:

ICOM IC-765, Drake L4-B
2x 5-Element Hy-Gain 105BA @ 17m+9m
1x 5-Element Hy-Gain 105BA @ 25m

Very poor conditions on sunday to asia, just 8 JA´s could be worked
from my location in the northern part of germany.
Missed UT and WA beside Columbia and KL7,VE7+8.
First time in ARRL contest with difficulties to translate the state given
to the abreviation in order to feed CT (probably some have been mixed up ).

Almost impossible to break the pileups of central/southamerican stations
that
worked stateside after northamerica has closed for us.

Club Affiliation: RRDXA

           MAILING ADDRESS:

                 DF3KV@qsl.net