[3830] ARRL160 N0TT SO QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL160 N0TT SO QRP
From: n0tt1@juno.com (n0tt1@juno.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 22:18:09 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N0TT
Operator(s): N0TT
Station: N0TT

Class: SO QRP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:     445     60        2      =  55552

Club/Team:

Comments:

Hi Gang,
The east and west coasts were tough to find this year in Missouri, esp New
England sections....and Florida too, but squeaked by OK there.  On top of the
poor prop condx I was battling power line noise all weekend long...most of it
cleared up now by the local utility :)   I appologize to those I had to ask for
a repeat.

A friend of mine worked KH6, a real find(!!), with his new Yaesu 817 QRP rig!
I continue to be amazed at how well just 5 watts can travel on TopBand!!

73/DX to all and have a nice Holliday!
Charlie, N0TT