[3830] KD0S M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KD0S M/S HP
From: KF0FN@aol.com (KF0FN@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 00:50:54 EST
   1528800     Claimed Score       2381   QSOs         245  Multipliers

The power line noise increased with the colder weather and many of the weaker
stations were quite difficult to hear. With the 5 element fixed on the west
coast,
and the TH-6 and 4 ele monobander rotatable, we were in good shape with the
antennas working very well. Europe showed up about the same time as the east
coast this year, making it very difficult to work Europe through the louder
east coast stations. One thing that was different from SD this  year is that
I heard almost nothing on the band after about 0230Z through about 1400Z.
Still had a great time..
Jim  KDØS