[3830] Int Sprint W4EF SOSB/15 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Int Sprint W4EF SOSB/15 LP
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (W4EF@dellroy.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 11:53:56 -0500 (EST)
                     Internet CW Sprint

Call: W4EF
Operator(s): W4EF
Station: W4EF

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

Score (Total QSOs): 102

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

   Operating Time: ~ 1.5 hours (started late and made a few trips
                      to the kitchen)

              Rig: Ten-Tec Paragon (100 Watts Output)
              CPU: Pentium 133 w/Trlog 6.50
          Antenna: 80/40 meter parallel dipole at 27 feet

Soapbox Comments:

Got a late start as I saw Doug, N6RT's email reminder of the contest on the
SCCC
reflector at the last minute, and it took me a while to get Trlog setup
properly. Decided to take things at a leisurely pace, but I still managed my
goal of 100 qsos even with the late start and a few trips to the kitchen. My
apologies to N2NC for asking for so many repeats, but I don't spell very well
and for some reason thought the name he was sending was "dubey" instead of
"dubya" (a few minutes later it occured to me that "dubey" is really spelled
"doobie" like in Doobie Brothers). Guess I need to get my mind out of the
gutter. The other name I had trouble with was Beaureguard, which is longer than
my CW attention span. This required several repeats, and I still may have
spelled it wrong. I suggest that next time all entrants use "Bob" so as to make
my life easier. Anyway botched names aside, it was a fun contest. Cu all next
time!!

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

 Date _1-1-1___   Signed ___Michael C. Tope_________  Call _W4EF________