[3830] W9SZ Stew Perry

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W9SZ Stew Perry
From: w9sz@prairienet.org (Zack Widup)
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 13:55:35 -0600 (CST)

                              STEW PERRY SUMMARY SHEET

      Contest Dates : 31-Dec-00

      Callsign Used : W9SZ
           Operator : W9SZ

           Category : SOLP

   Default Exchange : EN50

               Name : Zack Widup
            Address : 1003 E Washington St
     City/State/Zip : Urbana IL 61801
            Country : United States

          Team/Club : SOCIETY OF MIDWEST CONTESTERS

     BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points

    160CW       70          70        145

   Totals       70          70        145

      Final Score = 145 X 2 (low power)
                  = 290 points

 I spent about 4 hours in the contest from our new club location a mile or
so south of Urbana, IL. I used an 80-meter dipole and antenna tuner and
barefoot TS-440S. Despite the lack of heat in the building, I had fun.
Looking forward to next year with better antennas!

73, Zack W9SZ