[3830] NRAU-BALTIC LY9A CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NRAU-BALTIC LY9A CW
From: ly3ba@is.lt (Gediminas Lucinskas)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 14:28:42 +0200

                       NRAU - BALTIC CONTEST  SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 14-Jan-2001

    Callsign Used : LY9A
         Operator : LY3BA

         Category : SO CW

 Default Exchange : 599 # PA

             Name : Gediminas LUCINSKAS
          Address : P.O.Box 34
   City/State/Zip : BIRZAI  LT-5280
          Country : Lithuania

        Team/Club : KTU RC

   80CW       94          94        188      50
   40CW       51          51        102      31

 Totals      145         145        290      81

    Final Score = 23490 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.