[3830] NAQP CW N2NL(@K1PT) SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N2NL(@K1PT) SO
From: n2nl@adelphia.net (n2nl@adelphia.net)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 09:38:30 -0500 (EST)
                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: N2NL
Operator(s): N2NL
Station: K1PT

Class: SO LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:     37     19
   80:    149     39
   40:    254     54
   20:    177     49
   15:    192     50
   10:     84     36
----------------------
Total:    893    247  =  220,571

Club/Team: FCG Well Hung Chads (Team #1)

Comments:

BTW, I was "Al", as in "Algore" for the whole FCG Election thing.

VERY frustrating contest. 10m was lousy, and 160 noisy.  I even got clobbered
by Iraqi BC jamming which filled the entire 40m band for about 45 minutes.
Other than that, 40 was an endless pit of QSO's.  I've learned that FLA is a
great place to contest from when conditions are poor.  When condx are good,
we're just an extention of the mid west's "black hole".  Ended up with over 250
2nd radio QSOs due to many unanswered CQ's :)

Congrats to all the huge scores....W6EEN, N6MJ, K3MM, N2NC, and all the other
big ones being posted to 3830.

Thanks to K1PT for use of his station!
73, Dave N2NL

Ten Tec Omni VI, Kenwood TS-940, C31XR@60ft, 402CD@70ft, 80m inverted vee@55ft,
160m inverted L, R-7 vertical (great 2nd rig antenna)