[3830] NAQP CW N6RO SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N6RO SO
From: n6ro@arrl.net (n6ro@arrl.net)
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 01:55:28 -0500 (EST)
                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: SO LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:     53     26
   80:     76     31
   40:    222     47
   20:    217     52
   15:    255     47
   10:    210     45
----------------------
Total:   1033    248  =  256,184

Club/Team: NCCC#1

Comments:

Did another double header weekend (NAQP and JIDX), then had a jazz gig a few
hours after the end of the JIDX on Sunday.  I'll sleep all day Monday! Made bad
decisions on off times (took first break in the third hour with the half hour
rate at 158). Didn't move as many mults as I should have. The 2R routine went
well (339 band changes, approx. 220 2R).  Modem birdies on 80m were annoying,
which kept my time there low, and mults suffered. But, a personal best. Almost
as much fun as CD parties.