[3830] NAQP W4ZW SSB SOAB/LP One of the Florida Chad's

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP W4ZW SSB SOAB/LP One of the Florida Chad's
From: w4zw@home.com (Jon, W4ZW)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 13:45:27 -0500

    Callsign Used : W4ZW
         Operator : W4ZW

         Category : SOAB

 Default Exchange : CHAD FL
     Time Operated: 3:57

             Name : Jon Hamlet
   City/State/Zip : Casey Key Island, FL
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Florida Contest Group
                          FCG #2  Dubya and Partial  Re-counts

   40SSB      14          14         14      11
   20SSB      23          23         23      13
   15SSB     215         215        215      44
   10SSB      53          53         53      26

 Totals      305         305        305      94

    Final Score = 28,670 points.

SOAPBOX.  All of my antennas are cut for low CW and
that didn't bode well for SSB.  Couldn't seem to be
heard on 10, 15 worked OK, poor SWR on 20, and the
FT-1000 auto-tuner could barely match on 40. It was
fun explaining to the guys about our WAC certificate.
Operated an hour here and there in between birthday
parties with the kids and errands for the XYL.  Did
stop in at the Sarasota Hamfest on a kid chauffeur
trip for a few minutes.

Jon, W4ZW  (One of the Partial Re-Counts)
Casey Key Island, FL