[3830] BARTG RTTY SPRINT W3SE SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] BARTG RTTY SPRINT W3SE SO
From: wprintz@ix.netcom.com (Wes Printz, W3SE)
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 12:23:40 +0000
BARTG RTTY Sprint
?

Call used: W3SE/6
Location:? CA

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band??? QSOs?? Pts? Dist*?? DX* Cont*
80??????? 26??? 26???? -???? -???? -
40??????? 81??? 81???? -???? -???? -
20??????? 88??? 88???? -???? -???? -
15?????? 125?? 125???? -???? -???? -
10??????? 13??? 13???? -???? -???? -
-----?? ----? ----? ----? ----? ----
Total??? 333?? 333??? 25??? 36???? 5
--------------------------------------
* - Counted only once (not once per band)
--------------------------------------
? Missed the AF Mult..Claimed Score: 101565

As usual, another Great time.? I noticed on 20 Meters,? my SWR
kept bouncing around, as if there was a loose connection, checked all
even went up the tower at 5:30AM every thing tight up there.? Turns
out Murphy paid a visit to my Tuner on Sat AM.? The NEW Roller Inductor,

ain't so new any more.? Not making contact any longer.? Great.. no
spare..
Cost me a trip to the Candy Store..? I like the New MFJ-989C over the
Old one...Now, I have a spare..

Tnx to all that came out to play and hand out contacts.? I had about
5 Stations, swept all bands.

73,

Wes, W3SE
?