[3830] LY2OX UBA SSB A20

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LY2OX UBA SSB A20
From: tautvydas@achema.com (Tautvydas Misiunas)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:32:35 +0200
HF Summary Sheet

Callsign      : LY2OX
Claimed Score : 44550

SD      V9.73 - http://www.ei5di.com
SDCHECK V9.72

Contest    : UBA Contest
Date(s)    : 27/28 .01.2001
Mode       : SSB
Single/Multi Op:TED MISIUNAS
Section    : A20

Contest Exchange (Zone, District) :

                160m  80m  40m  20m  15m  10m  Total

    Valid QSOs:    0    0    0  367    0    0   367
   Total Mults:    0    0    0   33    0    0    33
  Total Points:    0    0    0 1350    0    0  1350

    Area Mults:    0    0    0   11    0    0    11
 Country Mults:    0    0    0   22    0    0    22

TX/RX      : FT1000MP+ACOM2000A
Power o/p  : 1KW
Antennas   : KT34XA
Operators  : TED

Comments   : What a nice contest-rate exceeded 100 for first hours.
Comments   : My first operation in UBA ,sorry could come to rig just
Comments   : occasionally.Hope for more serious participation next year!

I declare that this station was operated strictly in
accordance with the rules and spirit of the contest,
and within the conditions of my licence.  My report
is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.  I
agree that the decision of the contest organisers
shall be final in all cases of dispute.  I agree to
the data from this entry being stored, analysed and
cross-checked by computer.

Signed     : T.Misiunas
Date       : 29.01.2001
Email      : tautvydas@achema.com