[3830] CQ160 CW AE9B SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW AE9B SO LP
From: tombaugh@discoverynet.com (tombaugh@discoverynet.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 06:22:26 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: AE9B
Operator(s): AE9B
Station: AE9B

Class: SO LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 2

QSOs: 62  States/Provinces: 31  Countries: 1  Score: 4,448

Comments:

Had to get out of town....cabin fever.... traveled to St. Louis Hamfest on
Saturday and visited with KI0MB briefly. Began listening to the band Sunday AM
just for kicks and decided there were too many guys begging so I did a little
S&P not much searching needed, nor pouncing, (new meat) as sigs were pretty
good on the 160 dipole. First contact ZF, next batch were easy. I need the CW
practice.