[3830] CQ160 CW AA4LR SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW AA4LR SO LP
From: aa4lr@arrl.net (aa4lr@arrl.net)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:29:12 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: AA4LR
Operator(s): AA4LR
Station: AA4LR

Class: SO LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

QSOs: 14  States/Provinces: 10  Countries: 0  Score: 280

Comments:

Got on briefly to hand out some points to my fellow SECC members. They proved
hard to find. Using only the R7000 and 80 or so watts, my signal must have been
pip-squeak weak. But many managed to hear me any way.  Worked IN, KY, TN, NC,
VA and others. best DX was MO. <grin>

Finally found W8JI after almost an hour. I waited until he finished working a
block of Russians before calling. Still was hard as heck to get through.