[3830] VE3BUC Bartg Rtty Sprint SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VE3BUC Bartg Rtty Sprint SO
From: doncassel@compuserve.com (Don Cassel)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 09:54:00 -0500
2001 -+- BARTG RTTY SPRINT -+-
Sponsored by British Amateur Radio Teledata Group.
Sender: owner-3830@contesting.com

CALL: VE3BUC                          Country: Canada
EXCHANGE: Serial Number
HOURS: 9
CLASS: Single Operator

   QSOs
80m:  0
40m: 19
20m: 56
15m: 87
10m: 70
Total: 232
Continents:  6
Call Areas:  15
DXCC:   37
Total multipliers: 52
Score: 232 *(15+37) * 6 = 72384

Station Description: Yaesu FT-990 100 watts
Antenna(s): Cushcraft R5 vertical, DX-DD inverted vee (40 & 80)
Operators: VE3BUC
Software: Writelog 10.14
Remarks:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

Signature____________________________________________ Call: VE3BUC

Don Cassel VE3BUC
8 Markham St.
Bramalea, Ont. L6S 2X7
Canada
doncassel@compuserve.com

Note: Duplicate QSO's can mean disqualification!
Multiplier Summary
Countries
9H     CX     DL     EA     EA8    ES     EU     F      G      GI
GU     GW     HA     I      JA     K      KH6    LA     LU     LY
LZ     OH     OK     ON     OZ     PA     PY     SM     SP     UA
UR     VE     XE     YL     YV     Z3     ZS

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VE2  VE3  VE4  VE6  VE7
JA4