[3830] NA Sprint CW K5OT LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K5OT LP
From: k5ot@zianet.com (k5ot@zianet.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 07:16:11 -0500 (EST)
                     NA Sprint - CW

Call: K5OT
Operator:
Station:

Power: LP
QTH: AL

   80:      7
   40:    100
   20:     60
----------------------
Total:    167 Qs   38 Mults =  6,346

Club/Team:

Comments:

Stopped at Cheaha State Park in ALABAMA during the trip from NM to our new GA
QTH.  Thanks to those that heard my 100W and whip antenna on the truck.  After
driving  for 10+ hours on Saturday, it sure was relaxing (?) to Sprint a while.
 I started the test signing '/M' to reduce confusion on my location, which
didn't seem to help.  So I dropped it after a few Q's and just sent the main
call - don't care for the stroked calls anyway.

Thanks to those who pulled me out of the mud!

73,
Larry K5OT