[3830] ARRLDX CW K0UK SOAB(A) LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K0UK SOAB(A) LP
From: ukbrown@aol.com (ukbrown@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:10:31 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:     12      3
   80:     29     12
   40:     42     15
   20:    115     44
   15:    127     42
   10:    239     60
----------------------
Total:    564    176  =  296,208

Club: GRAND MESA CONTESTERS AND DX SOCIETY

Comments:

Had to work late friday.  Didnt get to the radio until about 8pm. Of course had
to program the TRLOG in a rush. But the bands were sounding good.  Not up late
friday and up early saturday. Had to do paper work and try to work the contest.
Didnt do either very well.  Saturday 10mtrs was good and it stayed that way
saturday...Had to play nine holes with the boss on saturday at about 2pm till
4pm. and again not up late saturday night.  Sunday was very limited operating
time.  Yes, 160mtrs the JA's sounded like locals. Best I have heard them this
year. Plus the noise was low.  I guess this is typical of the over 50 age group
with family, work, friends and church.  PTL and God Bless, maybe some 160mtr
ssb next weekend. Thanks to all the great ops around the world for the qso's
K0UK bill brown

saved