[3830] ARRLDX CW VP5GA(N2GA) SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VP5GA(N2GA) SOAB LP
From: n2ga@aol.com (n2ga@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:33:35 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VP5GA
Operator(s): N2GA
Station:

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: DX
Operating Time (hrs): 41

  160:    270     48
   80:    416     51
   40:    552     54
   20:    491     57
   15:    764     59
   10:   1283     59
----------------------
Total:   3776    328  =  3,715,584

Club: OBONY / YCCC

Comments:

Lots of fun - thanks to all of the great ops in the US and Canada who worked
me!  I especially want to thank all of those who QSYed for me to other bands to
give me the more difficult NA mults.  Band conditions were great and it was
especially suprising to work so many people on all 6 bands!  I also want to
thank Diane K2DO for her encouragement and support and Jody VP5JM for
logistical support.  I hope to experience the "other" side (from the US) in the
SSB contest.

73, George VP5GA (N2GA)