[3830] !!!CQ160 SSB CONTEST STORY!!!!

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] !!!CQ160 SSB CONTEST STORY!!!!
From: tadej.mezek.s51ta@siol.net (MEZEK TADEJ)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 19:42:15 +0100
  Hello!

As last year Radioclub Rocket was organising cq 160m ssb contest at sea =
side in Slovenia.=20
TOday at 5utc in the morning we began to put up vertical antenna for =
160m at sea with many
radials witch pictures from last year you can see ar =
http://artinian.bit.si.
Today, when we put put inv L 28m high it fall down, and we began again =
to put up the antenna
to 20m and again....so we packed things and went to our friends =
s59kw&s55m team which will
also work cq160ssb!
Pictures will be soon. We are having whole videotape about =
today....realy funny day which
brings me and to others many disapointement and some new knowledge.

CU arrl ssb 59 Kw

73 Ted, s51ta

                              CQ 160 SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 23/24-Feb-01

    Callsign Used : S51TA
        Operators : S51TA, S57MW, S57RW, S57IIO, Jasmina (daughter of =
s57sri)
      Tech support; S56A, S57RA, S55M
         Category : M/S

 Default Exchange : 59 SI

             Name : Tadej Mezek
          Address : Celov=E7ka 99b
   City/State/Zip : 1000 Ljubljana
          Country : Slovenia

        Team/Club : Slovenia Contest Club

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries  =20

  160CW        9           0          0         0=20

 Totals        0           0          0         0=20

    Final Score =3D 0 points.

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter =
within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and=20
 regulations of the contest.