[3830] NA Sprint CW N6KI(AA6RX) HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6KI(AA6RX) HP
From: davidchodge@hotmail.com (davidchodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:04:38 -0500 (EST)
                     NA Sprint - CW

Call: N6KI
Operator: AA6RX
Station: N6KI

Power: HP
QTH: CA

   80:     59
   40:    120
   20:    116
----------------------
Total:    295 Qs   48 Mults =  14,160

Club/Team: SCCC #2

Comments:

Many thanks to Dennis for the use of his fine station!  I felt LOUD on all
bands.  This is my first Sprint in ages with a real station and my highest
score ever.  I did break 300 Qs back in '87 or'88 but the mult must have been
much lower.  The mults just came to me in this one which was a pleasant
surprise.  Seems like 51 or 52 were available.  As usual I had a tough time
staying with the rhythm.  I goofed with a few band changes to 40 much too
early.  I was on XE time, hi.  Dennis had warned me that 80 might be slow so I
put off going there.
But it was HOT and gave me the best rate of the contest.  If Id have checked it
earlier I probably would have broken 300 QSOs.  Lots of fine operating.  I was
really charged up afterwards.  A really fun contest.  Congrats to all the big
scores.  Tree, maybe I can give you XE next time!

Thanks to all for the Qs,

73  David  AA6RX