[3830] ARRLDX CW N2MF SOSB/15 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N2MF SOSB/15 HP
From: bedward@dreamscape.com" <bedward@dreamscape.com (bedward)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 02:48:07 -0000
                              ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 17-Feb-01, 18-Feb-01, 19-Feb-01

    Callsign Used : N2MF
         Operator : N2MF

         Category : SOSB/15 HP (Unassisted)

 Default Exchange : 599 NY

             Name : BRIAN J EDWARD
          Address : 3000 HENNEBERRY RD
   City/State/Zip : JAMESVILLE NY 13078
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Salt City DX Association

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   15CW     1806        1801       5403       122

 Totals     1806        1801       5403       122

    Final Score = 659166 points.

Operating Time = 33 Hours

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

My best ever 15m DX contest effort.  I felt I did much better on
multipliers this year than I usually do.  No really big hourly rates here,
unlike stations on the East coast have reported, but enough decent ones.
 That's an aspect were I could probably do better.  Worked far fewer JA
stations this year than in prior years, but Europe made up the deficit.
 Thanks to everyone for an enjoyable contest.

Antennas: Tower 1: C31XR @ 80' rotatable + C31XR @ 48' fixed to NE
          Tower 2: C31XR @ 52' fixed to SSW
          40m Dipole
Radio: FT1000MP + QRO Technologies Amplifier