[3830] ARRLDX SSB KC1XX M/M HP (addendum)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KC1XX M/M HP (addendum)
From: km3t@contesting.com (Dave Pascoe KM3T)
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 20:23:13 -0500 (EST)
I caught myself after posting this and forgot to make special mention of
N2AA and W2RQ driving all the way up from New Jersey to join the team this
time.  Both Gene and Bill have visited the station before but never
operated there...we were delighted to have them join us.  Both Gene and
Bill are world-class ops and their contest achievements are, um, quite
numerous.  :-)  Thanks Gene and Bill!  To finish their iron-man duties,
they drove back on Sunday night all the way from NH, to try and beat the
super-storm that is bearing down on the Northeast right as I type this.

73,
Dave KM3T