[3830] ARRLDX SSB N2NT SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N2NT SOAB HP
From: nantare@home.com (nantare@home.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 23:00:53 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NT
Station: N2NT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Radios: SO2R

  160:     22     19
   80:    192     59
   40:    233     69
   20:    760    106
   15:    972    105
   10:   1100     96
----------------------
Total:   3279    454  =  4,464,636

Club: FRC

Comments:

My score is just the result of pluggin away for the whole 48, with just a few
short breaks. I knew if I went to sleep I would not get up since it was such a
grind. So I just kept going. Looking at some of the scores, I would have
dropped at least 4 places if I didn't stay up and work the extra mults in the
wee hours.
Never had any rate in this thing. 15 and 10 were good on Sat morn, but not
great for me. Did not feel loud at any time.
Still had fun, there's nothing like operating from your own house, even if you
are not the loudest guy!

73, Andy