[3830] CQ160 SSB HA8IB SOLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB HA8IB SOLP
From: ha8ie@freemail.hu (Deim Ferenc)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 07:52:06 +0100
                        CQ 160 METER CONTEST           2001

      Call: HA8IB                    Country:  Hungary
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator Low Power

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    162     822       0      41    =3D   33,702

Equipment Description:YAESU 107M 100 WATTS
            Antenna`s:Inv.vee        =20

Club Affiliation: HA-DX

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Karoly I. Szabo  HA8IB