[3830] AK6R SOEAB BARTG 2001

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] AK6R SOEAB BARTG 2001
From: bob@bugsatwork.com (Bob Brehm, CEO)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:17:27 -0800

2001
-+- BARTG SPRING RTTY CONTEST -+-
Sponsored by British Amateur Radio Teledata Group.

CALL: AK6R            USA                                           Country

__X_ Single OP., All Band (Expert)                        Multi-Op. Single
Transmitter (All band only)
       Single Op., Single Band:           .                     Multi-Op.
Mult-Transmitter (All band only)

         QSOs   DX:     Call Areas
80m:    0       0       0
40m:    35      3       12
20m:    293     52      24
15m:    374     55      24
10m:    188     39      25
Total:  890
Continents:             6
Total multipliers:      234
Score:          1249560

Station Description:Station: Icom 775DSP, Henry Amp at 1,500 watts to Force
12 C4SXL at 66 feet.  Writelog/Soundboard/Rittyrite.

Only one radio this time - still working on Writelog to use one channel with
FSK and the other with AFSK.  Couldn't
get it to work in time for contest or during contest.  Maybe next one I will
be SO2R like in SSB contests.

Remarks:
First time BARTG for me but had a great time.  Signals were good on Saturday
and Sunday morning to West coast.  Several
hours over 60/hr rate into Europe.
Where was everybody on 80 meters?  Kept checking and never heard anybody
there.  Also no JA on 40
to west coast.  Worked 71 countries including new ones for me: DS1DLS,
BD4RAY, EX2M, JT1BG, EM1HO,
VR2AN, ES1QV, Z33F, TK5MH, 9M6US AND DS4BBL.  Congratulations to HA0GK/QRP
for hanging in there with me
to get his call out of the QRN.  Thanks to all who worked me on 10-40:
AH8LG, CE8SFG, KOCIE/5, KI6DY/0, N2LEB,
 N3UE, N7UJJ, N9CK, VERRAJ, W1BYH, W1ZT, W3MEL, W3SE, W4UK, W7DPW, W7TI/6.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

Signature__________/s/ R. Brehm ____________
Bob Brehm, AK6R
6965 El Camino Real, #105-279
Carlsbad, CA 92009

80m Summary
Countries

Call Areas

40m Summary
Countries
K      VE     XE

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VE2  VE6

20m Summary
Countries
9A     CE     CE9    CT     DL     EA     ES     F      FK     G
GI     GM     GW     HA     HB     HL     I      JA     K      KH8
KP2    LA     LU     LY     LZ     OE     OH     OK     OM     ON
OZ     PA     PJ2    PY     SM     SP     SV     SV5    T9     TK
UA     UA9    UN     UR     VE     XE     YL     YO     YU     YV
ZL     ZS

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VE2  VE3  VE4  VE5  VE6  VE7
JA1  JA2  JA3  JA4  JA6  JA7  JA8  JA9

15m Summary
Countries
9A     BV     BY     CE     CX     DL     EA     EA8    EI     EU
EX     F      G      GI     GU     GW     HA     HB     HI     HL
I      JA     JT     K      KH6    KH8    KP2    LA     LX     LY
LZ     OE     OH     OK     OM     ON     PA     PY     S5     SM
SP     T9     TK     UA     UA9    UN     UR     VE     VR     XE
YO     YU     YV     Z3     ZL

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VE2  VE3  VE4  VE5  VE6  VE7
JA1  JA2  JA3  JA4  JA5  JA6  JA7  JA8

10m Summary
Countries
9A     9M6    CE     DL     EA     F      G      GI     GM     GW
HA     HB     HL     HP     I      JA     K      KH8    KP2    LU
LZ     OE     OK     OM     ON     OY     PA     S5     SM     SP
SV     UA9    UR     VE     VK     XE     YU     Z3     ZL

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VK4
VE2  VE3  VE4  VE5  VE6
JA0  JA1  JA2  JA3  JA4  JA5  JA6  JA7  JA8