[3830] WPX SSB S57MSU SOBR LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB S57MSU SOBR LP
From: s57msu@s55tcp.ampr.org (s57msu@s55tcp.ampr.org)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:30:44 GMT
                  HF Contest Summary Sheet

Callsign:  S57MSU                     Total Claimed Score    721008

Contest WW WPX SSB                                   Date 24./25.03.2001

Mode    SSB            Single/Multi Op  SO           Section LP BR

Group Name ______________________________________

Location   Kranj

Contest Exchange (e.g. County Code) 59 #

Band         160m     80m     40m     20m     15m     10m    Total

Valid QSOs      0     228       0       0     264     243      735
QSO Points      0     482       0       0     547     640     1669
Bonus/Mult.     0     162       0       0     146     124      432

TX/RX      TS850S

Power o/p  <100W

Antennas   80m: horizontal loop @6m, 15/10m: 3el 3band

Operators  _________________________________________________

Comments   1st time 35h on air, ufff...
           missed some easy mults and some USA on 80m

I declare that this station was operated strictly in accordance with
the rules and spirit of the contest and within the conditions of my
licence.  My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I agree that the decision of the contest organisers shall be final
in all cases of dispute.  I agree to the data from this entry being
entered into a computer for the sole purpose of the contest adjudication.

Name      Uros Skrjanec                        Callsign  S57MSU
Address   D. Brezarja 40
          4000 KRANJ
          SLOVENIA