[3830] WPX SSB AA0NW(W0AH) SO(TS)AB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB AA0NW(W0AH) SO(TS)AB HP
From: W0AH@AOL.COM (W0AH@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:48:49 -0500 (EST)
                     CQWW WPX - SSB

Call: AA0NW
Operator(s): W0AH
Station: W0AH

Class: SO(TS)AB HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 8 1/2

  160:      1
   80:     25
   40:      0
   20:    170
   15:    319
   10:    144
-------------------------------
Total:    659 x   1356  =  523,416

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters

Comments:

The M/S here fell thru with even AA0NW not able to come over, so I spent a few
hours running and giving out the AA0 prefix.
Got up to a 200+ Q-rate on 20M the last 1/2 hour of contest, but was
discouraged by conditions and low Q-rate Friday evening.
Thanks to Don, AA0NW, and for the use of his call and for the patience of many
while I struggled with QRN, snow static, and occasional feedback problems that
need to be solved here before we can ever do a real successful HP or M/S
effort.
Used a KT34XA, Hytower, and 90' 160M vertical.
Doug  W0AH