[3830] WPX SSB NB1B(@W1KM) SO(A)AB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NB1B(@W1KM) SO(A)AB HP
From: nb1b@mediaone.net (nb1b@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:13:48 -0500 (EST)
                     CQWW WPX - SSB

Call: NB1B
Operator(s): NB1B
Station: W1KM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:     27
   80:    171
   40:    185
   20:    345
   15:    890
   10:    995
-------------------------------
Total:   2613 x   1026  =  7,567,776

Club: YCCC

Comments:

Thought I'd try something different this year, so entered the "Single Op
Distracted" category.  Had some good runs on 40 and 80M, but there just aren't
enough stations "listening up" on those bands to make up for the QSOs that
everyone else was making on 20M.  The high bands, while not as good as last
year, were still too good for stations to spend much time on 40-80-160.
Nice scores again by NT1N, KQ2M, and I'm sure several others.

Thanks to Greg W1KM for the use of his great station and to everyone for the
Q`s.

Dennis NB1B