[3830] ssb wpx 2001 soab

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ssb wpx 2001 soab
From: sv1dkr@hotmail.com (JOHN KYRIAKOS)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:24:33 -0000
2001         MODE:__PHONE__
CQ World-Wide WPX Contest

CALL: SV1DKR                            LOCATION
CLASS:          Single Operator                         Multioperator
            X  High Power       X                     Single Transmitter
              Low Power (100W or less)                 Multi-Transmitter
              QRP/p (5W or less). Power used:                 .
        Check one:
        X      All bands
              Single Band:              .

Band    QSOs    QSO points      Prefixes        Score:  Rest periods (Single
Operator
160m:     50    108       47            Stations Only)
80m:      24    58        15                    to
40m:      48    118       24                    to
20m:      55    97        23                    to
15m:     316    458      169                    to
10m:      73    171       64                    to
Totals: 566     1010    342     345420  Total:
Station Description: TS-850+MC-60+PACKET SPOTING+WRITELOG FOR LOGGING
Antenna(s): A4S+DIPOLES
Operators: SV1DKR
Remarks (Biggest thrill in contest, funniest story, comments, etc.):
POOR ACTIVITY ON THE LOWER BANDS SPECIALY ON 160 MTS, ONLY THE BIG GUNS
WORKED AND NO USA
NICE OPENING ON 10MTS LONG PATH TO PY,OA,KP,ZX0.
ON 15 MTS SEVERAL TIMES WONDERED IF THE   ATTENUATOR WAS ON.VERY LITLE USA
STATIONS WORKED.
KL7RA,GM7V,9K9Z ALL DAY AUDIBLE
Club Competition:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and hae observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

       .

for cw only, SV1DKR