[3830] WPX SSB OH6RX SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OH6RX SOAB HP
From: jussi-pekka.sampola@vacon.com (jussi-pekka.sampola@vacon.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 21:12:56 +0200

                  CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 2001

      Call: OH6RX                    Country:  Finland
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator
      Operating time: abt 34 hours

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

      160        0        0   0.0        0
       80        0        0   0.0        0
       40      117      305   2.6       36
       20      918     1782   1.9      351
       15     1220     3022   2.5      408
       10      201      515   2.6       55
     --------------------------------------

     Totals   2456     5624   2.3      851  =   4,786,024

Equipment Description:

Comments:

Nice, relaxing contest, i didnt bother myself too much to optimize
the score. This was first time, when participate to contest from my
new Tribander station. I worked best rates in sunday morning on 10m,
how said that 10m is died?

I Found out middle of the contest (by keypading error = i pushed the
Split button), that i got on my radio at least 10-15dB attenuation
on high bands!(relay problem)
Now i understand - why the propagation was in CQWW SSB so bad at OH6 ;)

Does anybody ever had logging problem in CT9.53(Win), which will move
all qsos from other bands to 20 meters? I solved the problem by
reinstalling the program.

Thanks to all for qsos and CU in WPX CW

J-P

Club Affiliation: