[3830] wd5gsl log and summary

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] wd5gsl log and summary
From: IHRYMD@raytheon.com (Ihry, MD Michael (8594))
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 08:35:34 -0600
N5KB, Larry (no call)
     Exchanged Information: WD5GSL RST nr
      Hours of Operation: 15:48
      band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
     160          0          0
      80          0          0
      40          0          0
      20        296        466
      15        194        447
      10        288        641
     -------------------------
     TOTAL      778       1554   X   451 multipliers  =  700,854
     Club or Team Name: ntcc
     Comments: Great Contest! 1ST time this station has been in a contest
since Mid-80's
    I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     CQ Awards Committee.
      Date__30 Mar 2001___ Signature_Michael D. Ihry____
Call_N5KB___________
     Name: Michael D. Ihry                 Call: WD5GSL
           2660 cr 2296
           Quinlan, TX  75474