[3830] SP DX Contest CW/SSB Information.

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SP DX Contest CW/SSB Information.
From: sp7nmw@bonus.com.pl (Pawel SP7PS (ex SP7NMW))
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 21:20:07 -0000
Hello Friends,

I would like to inform, that coming weekend Apr. 7-8 you can participate in
SPDX Contest CW/SSB Part. It is only 24 hours contest, you have chance to
get some Polish awards and nice plaques. SPDX Contest is supported by
WriteLog (with SM6SRW contest module), EI5DI and LA0FX softwares.

More information in several languages (English, German, Franch, Russian,
Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish and ......CHINESE you can find on the page
http://www.sp5zcc.waw.pl/spdxc/

To download WriteLog and SM6SRW module visit my page
http://www.bonus.com.pl/hams/WL and if you wish to download DOS software (CT
type) go to http://www.bonus.com.pl/hams/LA0FX_eng.html

See you all in SPDX Contest!
Pawel, SP7PS (ex SP7NMW)