[3830] WA8RPK EA RTTY CONTEST SOABLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WA8RPK EA RTTY CONTEST SOABLP
From: Tmsqueeky@aol.com (Tmsqueeky@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 13:19:07 EDT
2001
-+- EA RTTY Contest -+-
Sponsored by Union de Radioaficionados Espanoles (U.R.E.)
Sender: owner-3830@contesting.com

CALL: WA8RPK                                                       Country
USA

_x__ A. Single OP., All band    _x__

             QSOs   Points      DX Provinces Call Areas
80m:           0        0        0        0        0
40m:           0        0        0        0        0
20m:          38       51       12        1       10
15m:          62      113       28       12        5
10m:           0        0        0        0        0
Total:       100      164       40       13       15

Total multipliers:                                68
Score:                                         11152
Station Description: KENWD TS-450S, COMPTUER PENTIUN 300, PK-232,TUNER MFJ
989C

Antenna(s): 2 ELEMENT
Operators: ONE
Remarks: BANDS WERE VERY BAD SO WHEN I GOT TO 100 I KNOCKED OFF WENT TO BED
         AND WENT FISHING THE NEXT DAY AND GOT THIRD PLACE.  TNX TO ALL THAT
         CALL AND WORKED ME AND HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU IN THE NEXT ONE IF
         ALL IS OK. 73

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

WA8RPK
                        .
TOM, WA8RPK