[3830] SP RTTY CONTEST J41K SO/AB/LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SP RTTY CONTEST J41K SO/AB/LP
From: kstama@tee.gr (STAMATIS KONSTANTINO)
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 20:00:46 -0000
                         -+- SPDX RTTY Contest -+-
                               Sponsored by PZK

    CALL: J41K                                                 Country:
Greece

                        _X__ A. Single OP., All Band, Low Power

          QSOs   Points   DX:   Provinces
80m:      0        0          0 0
40m:      0        0          0 0
20m:      221      1292 40      16
15m:      193      1055 35      15
10m:      27       142          16      5
Total:  441        2489     91  36

Continents:             6 (AS EU OC SA NA AF )

Total multipliers:      127

Score:                  1896618

Station Description: YAESU FT-890 60 Watt

Antenna(s): 2 ELEM QUAD 5 BAND 28 Meters High

Operators: SV1DPI

Remarks: QSL VIA SV1DPI
                 KOSTAS STAMATIS
                 P.O.BOX: 66
                 AGRINIO - 30100
                 GREECE

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

Signature____________________________________________ Call: J41K

Note: Duplicate QSO's can mean disqualification!

80m Summary
Countries

Provinces

40m Summary
Countries

Provinces

20m Summary
Countries
4L DL EA EU F FM G GU HA I JA K LA LU LY LZ OH OK OM ON OZ PA PY S5 SM SP SV
T9 TA UA UA9 UN UR YL YO YU ZC4 ZD7 ZL ZS
Provinces
Z L F D J U O G B C W M P S R K

15m Summary
Countries
4L DL EA EU F G GM GU GW HA I JA K LA LX LY OE OH OK OM ON OZ PA S5 SM SP TF
UA UA9 UR VK YB YL YO ZC4
Provinces
Z L F D J U O G B C W P S R K

10m Summary
Countries
ES G GM I LA OH OK S5 SM SP SV UA UA9 UR VK YL
Provinces
D U G B R