[3830] FQP W7UQ(KL9A) SO Mixed LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] FQP W7UQ(KL9A) SO Mixed LP
From: kl9a@qsl.net (kl9a@qsl.net)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 00:32:21 -0400 (EDT)
                     Florida QSO Party

Call: W7UQ
Operator(s): KL9A
Station: W7UQ

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: ID
Operating Time (hrs): 8:35

 Mode     QSOs   QSOs
----------------------
   40:      0      0
   20:     31     97
   15:     33     49   Total   Phone   CW    Total
   10:      0      0   QSOs    Mults  Mults  Mults
Total:     64    146    210  (   32 +   56 )   88  =  62,656

Club: WWYC, University of Idaho

Comments:

KD4RWN talked me into doing this one.  I went all out on Saturday, but a nice
20 over 9 noise came up with 1.5 hours to go and gave me a great excuse to
quit.  Sunday was a lot more fun... I slept.  I couldn't get motivated for
those huge rates that would be waiting for me at the station.  Missed 7
counties.  A lot of mobiles on, and the best mobile award goes to N4TO.  I felt
bad when I duped them on 20m...they heard me 1st call everytime and were always
the loudest mobile on.  N2NL had great ears too.  KN4Y and K4FCG... maybe
ignition noise? :)  Interesting that almost all activity was on CW.  It was
hard finding new guys to work on fone... I like it! :)  I probably should have
gotten on sunday to work those last 7 counties, but oh well.
Looks like that was the last contest from W7UQ until next fall.  See everyone
in IARU (?) from KL7.
-Chris KL9A
http://www.qsl.net/kl9a
kl9@qsl.net