[3830] FQP K9ES M/S Mixed HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] FQP K9ES M/S Mixed HP
From: k9es@bellsouth.net (k9es@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 15:42:50 -0400 (EDT)
                     Florida QSO Party

Call: K9ES
Operator(s): AD4ES,K9ES
Station: K9ES

Class: M/S Mixed HP
QTH: BRE
Operating Time (hrs): 20

 Mode     QSOs   QSOs
----------------------
   40:      5     53
   20:    669    197
   15:    108     80   Total   Phone   CW    Total
   10:     13      0   QSOs    Mults  Mults  Mults
Total:    795    330   1125  (   87 +   96 )  183  =  266,265

Club: Echo-Sierra DX Club of Brevard County

Comments:

Contest results were better than last year, with no equipment failure.  Band
conditions were poor for most of Saturday, but Sunday improved.  I also only
could operate 60% of the time, since I had hernia surgery on Friday morning,
and this was my weekend to rest !  AD4ES really picked up the pace and kept the
station on the air for the entire period.

Still had a pile of Euro DX calling on 20 CW when contest ended !