[3830] ARI CONTEST ZC4BS SOAB SSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARI CONTEST ZC4BS SOAB SSB
From: stephen.b@cytanet.com.cy (Steve)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 22:53:40 +0300

2001 -+- A.R.I. International DX Contest -+-
Sponsored by the Associazione Radioamatori Italiani

CALL: ZC4BS                                                       Country
SBA Cyprus

Category: Single OP., SSB

   QSOs Points DX: Provinces
160m:  1 0 1 0
80m:  30 150 12 7
40m: 72 387 22 22
20m: 217 1278 43 55
15m: 839 3424 62 71
10m: 438 726 39 5
Total: 1597 5965 179 160

Total multipliers: 339
Score:  2022135

Station Description:  FT1000MP Mark 5
Antenna(s):  200 foot Doublet antenna  - who needs a yagi   ;-)
Software: Writelog   (first try with this program ... very impressed indeed)
Operators: Just me and a room full of mosquitoes (hope this doesn't move me
into the "assisted" category !!!!)
Remarks: First try at this contest and enjoyed it immensely, antenna went up
the day before so this was really
a test of its performance. Some great surprises - KH6, A51 and openings to
west coast both am and pm that
generated two of the many big pileups !!

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

Steve Bowden  ZC4BS

Homepage: http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/customhouse/206/

and the new all singing all dancing one at ...

http://pages.zdnet.com/yzf1000r1_99/stevesplace/index.html