[3830] WO9S 50 MHz Sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WO9S 50 MHz Sprint
From: rosner@hep.uchicago.edu (Jonathan L. Rosner)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 11:41:22 -0500 (CDT)
                          SPRING 2001 6 METER SPRINT

        Operator:               Jonathan L. Rosner      WO9S

        Station Location:       Enrico Fermi Institute
                                University of Chicago
                                5640 S. Ellis Avenue
                                Chicago, IL 60637

        Equipment:              Icom IC-706 (100 W)
                                Cushcraft 3 el Yagi at 70 ft.
                                Exchange sent: EN61

Totals:                 QSOs    Multipliers

                         46   X    22  = 1012 total points

My first 6M sprint.  A special pleasure to work N5XU, which I had visited
in November of 1998.  This was the first E-skip of the season for me and
the band opening, while not lasting all 4 hours, was pretty good.