[3830] baltic

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] baltic
From: ha1ag@compuserve.com (Zoli Pitman HA1AG)
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 16:41:20 +0200
                  BALTIC CONTEST 2001

      Call:      HA1AG
      Category:  Single Operator / CW only
      Country:   Hungary

      Claimed score: 1046

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q

       80      236    1046   4.43
     --------------------------------------

     Totals    236    1046   4.43

Equipment Description: FT-990 (100W) + Vertical

Logging software:      SD 9.78B

Club Affiliation: HADXC

Remarks: 1, I really have to build an EU antenna for 80. With the
            vertical I had to struggle a lot to get through.
         2, The Estonians don't like me - I heard them answering
            CQs below and above my freq but most of them did not
            call me.  Sometimes the same ES stations gave out
            several calls to the same station right after one another.

                             Signature: Zoli Pitman HA1AG

MAILING ADDRESS: Zoli Pitman, Somogyi Bela ut 18, Gyor 9024 Hungary