[3830] WPX CW WW4KY(K4WW) SOSB20 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WW4KY(K4WW) SOSB20 HP
From: k4ww@home.com (k4ww@home.com)
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 11:21:17 -0400 (EDT)
                     CQWW WPX - CW

Call: WW4KY
Operator(s): K4WW
Station:

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:    300
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------
Total:    300 x    215  =  138,890

Club: KY/IN Contest Club

Comments:

     With nothing planned for Saturday, I decided, against
     my better judgement, to just "play around" in this contest. I
     know and accept the fact that my CW copying "leaves much to be
     desired"! It didn't take long to realize that most US and EU
     stations either reluctantly or absolutely refuse to QRS! I am
     comfortable at 22 WPM, and while that speed is much slower than
     most run, I did have an "attractive" multiplier! I hope those that
     refused to QRS, in order to allow me to copy their information,
     don't finish in second place, because of that!