[3830] WPX CW SU9ZZ SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW SU9ZZ SOAB LP
From: jaro35@hotmail.com (jaro35@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 13:32:59 -0400 (EDT)
                     CQWW WPX - CW

Call: SU9ZZ
Operator(s): SU9ZZ
Station:

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Cairo
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:      0
   80:     17
   40:    137
   20:    596
   15:   1380
   10:    978
-------------------------------
Total:   3108 x    821  =  8,016,244

Club:

Comments:

Thank you guys for another great contest !

First time with 2 radios setup /FT847 and IC706/, but they QRM each other, so I
did not use it so often. Almost same number QSO than last year, but more
multipliers result in better score.Great condx especially on 15m. 10m was
disappointment here with just 2 JA stations worked. I forgot about low bands,
because 15 produced quite good run. I should have spent there probably more
time. Anyway, I had a lot of fun.

It was probably my last contest from Egypt, because at the end of July I am
finishing my duty here. But hopefully I will be back for CQWW.

VY 73 de Jaro, SU9ZZ