[3830] WPX CW WQ5L(@N5FG) SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WQ5L(@N5FG) SOAB LP
From: rocker@datasync.com (rocker@datasync.com)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 23:14:58 -0400 (EDT)
                     CQWW WPX - CW

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: N5FG

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:      0
   80:      0
   40:    224
   20:    707
   15:    681
   10:    235
-------------------------------
Total:   1847 x    675  =  3,213,000

Club:

Comments:

Wicked QRN made 40 difficult both nights. I could tell from the signal strength
of the big gun DX ops that band conditions were good. Unfortunately, if they
weren't S9, I was more than likely asking for a fill.

Burned a lot of off time Saturday morning. 10 and 15 both extremely slow,
with poor signal strengths. Around 2000Z, 15 began to wake up nicely and
produced from there well into the night.

As for Sunday, the phrase "what a difference a day makes" comes to mind.
Beautiful signals from Europe all day, just not enough of them! It's
frustrating to only get one caller every other minute or so when they're all
such solid copy. (Yeah, I know, I was only running 100W, but still...)

-- Ray WQ5L rocker@datasync.com