[3830] WPX CW K2XR M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K2XR M/S HP
From: K2XR@HOTMAIL.COM (K2XR@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 09:38:22 -0400 (EDT)
                     CQWW WPX - CW

Call: K2XR
Operator(s): K2XR VA3UA N2IX
Station: K2XR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:      0
   80:      4
   40:    365
   20:    957
   15:   1134
   10:    342
-------------------------------
Total:   2802 x    883  =  7,026,031

Club: SCORE

Comments:

Rain static and thunderstorms wiped out the low bands for the most part, but a
good time was had by all. Notice many say JA activity was low, but we managed
to work more JA's in this test than in any previous, including ARRL DX or CQWW.
20 and 15 were excellent. 10 meters was sparse, and noticed the 4's handing out
packet spots several hours before the band sort of opened here, though it never
opened really well. Highlight was working a VU2 on 10 at midnight local, then
moving to 15 and picking up a VU3 mult a few minutes later, both ragchewers but
what the heck.

Enjoyed this test a lot, and we will be back next year for sure, perhaps with a
less common prefix.