[3830] WPX CW LZ2CJ SOSB160 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LZ2CJ SOSB160 HP
From: wally@el-soft.com (wally@el-soft.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 17:50:00 -0400 (EDT)
                     CQWW WPX - CW

Call: LZ2CJ
Operator(s): LZ2CJ
Station: LZ2CJ

Class: SOSB160 HP
QTH: nr Pleven
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    327
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------
Total:    327 x    192  =  141,696

Club:

Comments:

Had to share the equipment with my friend LZ2FV who operated using my contest
call LZ8T SOSB 10m. This caused both of us to loose operating time and probably
about 50 additional QSOs for me on 160m and may be about 200 QSOs for LZ2FV on
10m. 10m stayed open too late on Sunday ,so I QSY'd on 160m Sunday evening at
20.30Z loosing almost 4 hours of operating time. 10 was still opened when I
moved the station to top band causing losses in Ceco's final score,too.
Station set up : ICOM 735 with CW filtering, ACOM 2000 A, vertical and 100m
beverages to N/W ( USA,Western EU) and N/E ( Russia and CIS.

See you in October again.
73's de Wally LZ2CJ (LZ8T & YM3LZ)