[3830] CQWPX - All Milliwatts, All The Time - results

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWPX - All Milliwatts, All The Time - results
From: sunwatt@starband.net (Jim)
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 09:13:41 -0500

I took the milliwatt challange during the CQWPX CW contest. I set my power
at 750mW and operated on 20-15-10M. Fifteen meters was the best.

My equipment is the Elecraft K2, 15/10M 2 el quad at 70ft, and 20M half
square at 20ft.

Power set with Oak Hills QRP watmeter. My logger is QRP Dupe.

My score was 111060.

The following countries are new DXCC's for me.

CX5BW Uruguay, TI5X Costa Rica, FG/RW3QC Guadeloupe, 5X1Z Uganda, LZ1NO
Bulgaria, TG4MZ Guatemala, RF9C Asiatic Russia, CW6V Uruguay, 6Y1A Jamaica,
9H0A Malta, TI3TLS Costa Rica, YQ4A Romania, LA5UF Norway, YL2SM Latvia,
ES5O Estonia, EU1DX Belarus,  9M6BG East Malaysia, and 5B4/RA9JX Cyprus.

My milliwatt DXCC effort stands now at around 73 confirmed, and if I can get
most of these QSL's I'll be knocking on the door of my 100.

Look for a complete story on my CQ WPX mW weekend in a future issue of the
ARCI QRP Quarterly.

72's de Jim  KJ5TF      sunwatt@starband.net
"All Milliwatts, All The Time"
http://sunwatt.homestead.com/Main.html